2008年10月27日 星期一

Oral and listening training class 10/21

I didn't finish all the projects on my schedule. I didn't have a good performance in the class. Also, I'm so sorry that I missed the homer teacher's class. I didn't act like normal; There is something wrong with me this week.
I have only done my writing and reading, the listening and speaking I Have not done because I was sick during this weekend. I spent most of my weekend to regain energy and did everything which can make me feel better.
And last week I missed the homer teacher's class because I went for the practice of the baseball team of NCCU. Later in the week I determined to quit baseballteam because mental and physical factors which I can not overcome. I feel like I am an idiot when looking back this period of time when I am in the baseball team.
Anyway I had a bad week.

1 則留言:

Angel 提到...

Hello,
I am Professor Chao's assistant, Angel. I am happy to see you update your reflection on Englih learning so regularly. Just keep going and take care of yourself! We would be glad to know more about your progress. ^^