2009年3月2日 星期一
The speech of great teacher - Bill Gates
After I watched the speech on the presentation zen, I found that the speaking of Bill Gates is very fluently and naturally. Even though he is absolutely an old men, his voice contains some kind of power which is convincing and his body language and facial expression is very friendly. During his speech, Bill Gates put some humorous plot in the lecture. I think I've learned so many thing from this lecture. Just like how to use the Power Point in the most proper way in order not to take away the focus from you, and the confidence in yourself is the key point if you want to present yourself before the crowd. I think my communicating skill is very poor now. I can't look at other's eyes when I'm giving a speech and I'm very nervous during the speech. But Bill Gates seems to be very calm and no hesitate. I don't know how can he do that but I guess that is because he had been a Boss for a long time so that giving a speech in front of many people is very easy to him! I wish I could be as good as him in the communication.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言