2008年10月6日 星期一

Oral and Listening Training Class 9/30

First, I want to express my apology of procrastination of this article. Because I was too busy to use computer; whenever I was able to use computer I just forgot this important matter. A few minutes ago, when I was reading Western Literature, this assignment popped out. So I recalled things in the Oral and Listening Training Class on September thirtieth!!

During the class, I was totally astonished by the teacher's energitic action and interesting conversation. I felt kind of nervous because I was not so familiar to other classmates, also because of which, I delievered a poor speech in that class. However, I hope I can get to know more classmates and get used to the new teaching methods which are quite different from those of high school.

Speaking to teaching methods, I am so attractive to the final report. Why is that?? In high school, I couldn't even imagine that a news film will be an formal report and a great result of our learning. When I heard that we are going to produce the film in groups, I was looking forward to it and people in my group.

From the very beginning of this semester, I have been through a lot of courses. Until now I still can't speak English naturally. I still feel shy and unconfident when having the courses. I am so timid that I am really afraid of being told to speak English in class. I do not excel in speaking actually. I hope that I can gradually learn how to speak English fluently.

Last but not least, it's fun to take teacher's course. I know I will learn a lot from courses.

沒有留言: