2008年10月13日 星期一

Oral and listening training class 10/7

Last week was a busy week. I experienced a lot of new things in college during last week. I joined the Guitar club and also the NCCU baseball team. Since I am new in NCCU, everything is different from high school and so fantastic that I am so curious. I know the beginning of anything is exhausting and harsh but I think I will survive this period of hard time with my passion on guitar and baseball and eventually, I will have fun.

My schedule is almost full every day except for the weekends. So I moved the time for self-learning to Saturday or Sunday. In particular, we have National Day on Friday which means I had three whole days free. I used well out of these three days: I studied most of the assignments which teachers orders. I had my oral and listening training on line. I finishe the reports that teacher wanted us to do. I think last weekend was used the most efficiently from the beginning of the semester.

I hope I can use my time well like last weekend.

沒有留言: